From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Owings Mills your child needs. If your son or daughter would benefit from some extra practice on a particular assignment or simply wants to lay the groundwork to get ahead at school, our expert tutors can help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
From guidance and support with reading and writing to mastering challenging math topics, our tutors will ensure your child is progressing each step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen could use some extra help prioritizing assignments or mastering complex concepts, you can count on Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Tailored tutoring sessions that meet your child’s personal needs so concepts really click!
- Better preparation and confidence, and less stress thanks to engaging and motivating guidance from our advanced subject experts.
- Support on a range of subjects including advanced math, history, AP classes and more!
- Competitive hourly rates