When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Crofton. If your son or daughter is looking for extra practice, wants to prepare for a future assignment or simply has the goal to get ahead in any given subject, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
From reading and writing to advanced math, we give students the support they need to overcome the challenge and gain the skills to ace future assignments.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child typically keeps up in class but is struggling with certain homework assignments and grasping new concepts, our tutors can help! We can lower frustration, boost comprehension and teach your child how to apply new skills, leading to higher grades and better performance in class. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Experience tailored tutoring that focuses on individual needs and ensures concepts really click — in any subject. (We're the experts, so you don't have to be!)
- Master new skills and attain a deeper level of understanding through hands-on activities.
- Manage stress levels and feel much more confident with feedback and recognition for every milestone passed.
- Get the best help at an affordable rate thanks to our budget-friendly monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen is feeling frustrated or overwhelmed by the volume of assignments, complex subjects, or unfamiliar teaching methods, turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Personalized tutoring that focuses on your child's individual needs so concepts are truly mastered!
- Improved preparation and confidence, and lower stress levels as a result of motivating and inspiring tutoring from our passionate subject experts.
- Expert help on the subjects that require the most attention, like advanced math, history or AP classes.
- Competitive prices.