Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep in Marksville is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our teachers in Marksville know everything there is to know about tests! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Marksville is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!