Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Harvey, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. Rest assured our program leads to real results, which means higher scores on the test!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Harvey don't already know. That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Harvey for FREE*! Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!