The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our hands-on test prep in Hammond is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Hammond don't already know. That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Hammond for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make today a great day: get in touch with us now to get started!