The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Help keep your son or daughter motivated and excited with fun-filled summer camps in Slidell from Sylvan Learning.
From Writing and Reading to Robotics & Science, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help your little learner gear up for the big move to elementary school! We use a highly engaging mix of interactive activities and cool games to help your little one master the essentials or reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Diminish anxiety and improve confidence! Your child will hone valuable time management and organization skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be a headache! We use an engaging combination of activities to ensure your son or daughter is well equipped to take on tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Through this fun, practical program, your child will learn a wide variety of creative writing styles, including writing movie reviews, web copy and more.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.