School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Shreveport from Sylvan Learning.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
Our summer camps in Shreveport are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how a summer of learning can be a whole lot of fun!▼
Cool Camps Kids Actually Enjoy!
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. No tedious math or writing exercises here! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. There’s never a dull moment at Sylvan: your child will have an incredible time mastering new skills, experimenting with cutting-edge technology and achieving goals with friends!
Keep your son or daughter engaged and learning this summer: get in touch with a Sylvan near you today to find out with camps are available in Shreveport.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.