The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Help keep your son or daughter motivated and excited with fun-filled summer camps in Lafayette from Sylvan Learning.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Lafayette offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and in life. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Camps That are Big on Fun and Learning
At Sylvan, we design programs that focus on motivation, inspiration and creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! We also like to see our students learn how to work as a team, so we encourage children to sign up with friends or meet new buddies during our fun, collaborative activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan center to see which camps are available in the Lafayette area.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!