When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Broussard.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Our summer camps in Broussard offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! Our camps also promote camaraderie, so your son or daughter can register with friends or foster new friendships through cool, collaborative projects. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan center in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Broussard.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.