A reading tutor in Baton Rouge could be exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading skills, confidence and results in the classroom! Whether your child is falling behind, needs a little extra practice or has goals to get ahead of the pack, we're here to provide the support he or she needs to do well.
Tailored Learning for Great Results
We know that reading tutoring is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing, so we provide several different approaches according to your child's unique needs. After identifying your child’s current level, we can recommend that most suitable path to make sure he or she is progressing and achieving results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child can't keep up with reading scores and needs support to reach his or her grade level, this program is the perfect fit. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- More progress in the classroom and at homework time. We guarantee it!
- Focused learning. Through our detailed reading assessment, we can accurately identify what your child needs to improve comprehension, fluency and reading competence.
- Greater confidence. At Sylvan, we believe reading should be challenging and fun, but never frustrating. That's why our certified tutors will adjust your child's personalized learning plan so he or she is progressing effectively.
- Affordable rates. With hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, we make it easy to get the reading help your child needs while staying on budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who need a little extra guidance with reading tests and homework assignments in order to stay on track in school. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your son or daughter is on the fast track and could use a little guidance tackling heavy course loads, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen adapt to and become proficient at accelerated courses and college-level classes. Highlights of this program include:
- Greater confidence (and a lot less stress) when it comes to tackling large workloads.
- Efficiency at completing challenging reading assignments.
- Better time management for managing homework tasks and preparing for tests with significant reading components, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Higher scores on classwork, tests and on college entrance exams, as well as good preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Get Started Today and Save!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.