If you're comparing math tutors in Slidell, your search ends here. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind in math, needs some additional practice or wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, you can count on our expert tutors to help your child reach his or her potential.
Your Child Deserves the Right Math Program
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support to sharpen math skills, get ready for tests and approach math more confidently at school.
- Tailored learning sessions that focus on individual needs and goals.
- School-aligned teaching for greater relevance to local school curriculums.
- Interactive activities that promote mastery and reinforce skills learned.
- Expert tutors who teach math in a way that complements math teaching in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options because families need us to be available on afternoons, evenings and weekends!
- Competitively priced monthly packages that make effective math tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Learn About Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you arrange an Academic Checkup, you can find out how your child compares to national norms — and see which aspects need extra attention in order to maximize those all-important grades. Start now for just $95*!