It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Metairie can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a great in-class learner but finds it hard to grasp new concepts in certain homework assignments, we can make a difference. We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Feel supported with targeted sessions in a variety of topics that focus on his or her unique needs, ensuring that concepts stick. (You don't have to be an expert!)
- Boost comprehension thanks to a deeper level of learning and in-depth skill practice.
- Feel more confident with personalized feedback and recognition for every skill learned or honed.
- Get the best tutoring at a great price thanks to our competitively priced monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen could use a little guidance navigating a high volume of assignments, tricky topics or new concepts, look no further than Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll begin to notice a boost in comprehension, which can result in fewer frustrations and better grades. Our program offers:
- Tailored tutoring that focuses on your son or daughter's particular academic needs.
- Boosted confidence and lower stress levels as a result of working with our motivating experts.
- Practical support for math, history, AP classes and many other subjects!
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.