If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Shreveport region, you’re in luck. Whether it's help to stop your son or daughter falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in advanced topics like algebra and geometry, we can ensure your child reaches his or her potential in math. Regardless of the type of approach your child needs, we’ll work with him or her to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We’re here to guide and support your child’s journey towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable to encourage your child to achieve greater success in the classroom and beyond. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs some extra help and additional practice, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Master advanced math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving, all of which are essential for future success in math and other academic areas.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and interactive challenges that are designed to reinforce import concepts.
- Feel more confident in the classroom as they apply their new-found skills to schoolwork.
- Boost confidence — and grades! Our advanced programs cover everything your child needs to achieve even greater success in this challenging subject.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Save More!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.