Finding a reading tutor in the New Orleans region you can rely on can make a big difference when it comes to helping your child improve his or her reading skills, build confidence and getting real results inside and outside the classroom. If you’re starting to notice your child is falling behind, could use a little extra practice or wants to get ahead, our tutors can provide guidance that is personalized for success.
Personalized, Results-Oriented Learning
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. After identifying the level your child is currently reading at, we’ll recommend the best program to make sure he or she starts seeing results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with reading level expectations and needs help to catch up and build confidence, this program can help. Our intensive reading tutoring is designed to help your son or daughter build and master the required skills to get on-par with grade level. You can expect the following from our Personalized Tutoring:
- Success in the classroom and during homework time. Progress guaranteed!
- The unique support your child requires. The results of our thorough reading assessment help us to identify what your child needs in order to improve fluency and reading comprehension.
- More confidence and lots of support. Our certified reading tutors will constantly adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure it’s a challenge—but never frustrating!
- The right skills for success. Thanks to our local school-aligned curriculum, everything your child is learning will have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices guarantee you’re getting the best reading help for your family at a reasonable rate.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit for kids who would benefit from extra practice to conquer the reading component of assignments and tests. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- A proactive tutoring approach that ensures your child is developing strong reading comprehension skills for completing homework and in-class assignments.
- Learning sessions that zero in on your child’s needs with homework help, skill practice and prepping for tests.
- School-aligned lessons that relate directly to what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities to encourage hands-on practice to develop an understanding of different kinds of material.
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that are affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student on the academic fast track, this program can provide added support navigating tough workloads, prepping for tests and completing reading-related assignments. Give your teen the tools he or she needs to conquer advanced coursework and college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. You can expect the following with this program:
- The ability to tackle heavy workloads with confidence.
- The reading skills needed to efficiently complete assignments and keep up in advanced classes.
- Better time management for completing homework assignments and studying for tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher scores on tests, assignments and college entrance exams.
- Preparation for advanced college courses.
- Hourly rates you can afford.
Connect with Sylvan Today
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.