If you’re in need of a math tutor in the New Orleans region, you’re in luck. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Regardless of the type of approach your child needs, we’ll work with him or her to get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
From support and practice to enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs to offer so you can decide on the option that satisfies your child’s needs. We can help your child acquire strong academic skills in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable to encourage your child to achieve greater success in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Our proven Sylvan Method™ creates tutoring plans that are customized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards, and our tutors employ the latest teaching methods.
- Incredible results: It's true — our students regularly grow their math scores two to three times more than their peers. And we guarantee your child will improve too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors offer hands-on support every step of the way. We update each student's learning plan regularly in order to ensure that math is challenging rather than frustrating.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are competitive. In fact, they compare to other tutoring providers and private tutors. The most effective math help is more budget-friendly than you may think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has ambitious goals, our advanced math and test preparation programs can be a great way for him or her to build confidence to complete difficult homework assignments and learn new math concepts. You’ll have a great time watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz accomplish goals and take on new challenges. You can expect your child to:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Save More!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.