Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Baton Rouge region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
With our Robotics for Kids programs in the Baton Rouge region, building critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills is a fun-filled experience; that’s because we take an interactive, collaborative approach to learning. Working together with a partner in a small group environment, your son or daughter will obtain critical problem solving and computer programming skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with an assortment of robotic creations. With STEM careers growing so quickly, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for greater success in school and beyond: sign up now!▼
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements