Are you on the lookout for a math tutor in the Baton Rouge region to help turn a tricky subject into more smiles and better grades? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in the Baton Rouge region can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Baton Rouge region locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting exercises. Useful problem-solving skills are at the core of our activities, helping your child think about math differently.
- An emphasis on fun. Our format consists of fun, engaging activities that boost math speed and proficiency. There's also a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit that comes with working in a small group.
- Challenging young minds to achieve even more. Our math curriculum adheres to national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step process to help your child meet his or her full potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don't have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready for Results?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® identifies your child's academic strengths and needs, so our expert tutors know which areas to focus on for success. Get started for just $95*! This is a limited-time offer, so contact us today to learn more!