Comparing math tutors in the Baton Rouge region? Then look no more. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Regardless of the type of approach your child needs, we’ll work with him or her to get results.
Tailored Tutoring for Each Student
From hands-on support to enrichment, we offer a variety of proven math programs, enabling you to choose the option that fits your child’s specific needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Our proven Sylvan Method™ creates tutoring plans that are customized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards, and our tutors employ the latest teaching methods.
- Incredible results: It's true — our students regularly grow their math scores two to three times more than their peers. And we guarantee your child will improve too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors offer hands-on support every step of the way. We update each student's learning plan regularly in order to ensure that math is challenging rather than frustrating.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are competitive. In fact, they compare to other tutoring providers and private tutors. The most effective math help is more budget-friendly than you may think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some help with homework, extra practice or an added challenge, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our expert tutors help with math test prep, tough homework assignments and demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive support to strengthen critical skills, address any homework concerns, prepare for upcoming tests and boost confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that target any skill gaps we identify.
- School-aligned curriculum for maximum relevance in class.
- Interactive activities that promote genuine skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who stay up-to-date with the very latest teaching techniques (so you don’t have to!)
- Convenient scheduling including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that keep tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. One thing's for sure: you'll be amazed as your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz masters new skills and accomplishes his or her most ambitious targets. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.