Do you need an effective writing tutor in Louisville? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Targeted Tutoring for Every Student
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If writing assignments have become a source of frustration for your child, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing will bring his or her writing abilities up to grade level – raising scores and taking the stress out of written schoolwork and homework. Here’s what our program offers:
- Proficient, engaging writing skills. We make sure each student gets to grips with the mechanics of writing and the entire process of composing, revising and editing written material.
- Better results in the classroom. Our writing program aligns to college and career readiness standards, making sure we cover skills that are needed for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring for building foundational skills that will help your child complete homework and keep up on class.
- Targeted learning sessions tailored to your child's strengths and skills gaps including test prep and homework help.
- Experienced tutors who know the latest teaching strategies for getting concepts to stick.
- Affordable monthly packages that make budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are incredibly important for each and every student on the academic fast track. This program is meant to help your child develop research-based writing skills, excel in advanced courses and write engaging college admissions essays that stand out. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
Save More by Starting Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can assess your child's academic skills in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific skills and knowledge that need extra attention. The time is now: get started for just $95*!