Comparing writing tutors in Crestview Hills? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Tutoring That's Unique to Every Child
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what you can expect:
- Improved, more engaging writing skills: By focusing on the mechanics of writing from composition to editing and revising, we make sure your child becomes a more proficient writer.
- Noticeable results in the classroom: Our writing program is aligned to meet the requirements for college and career readiness standards so developing skills will directly impact future success.
- Affordable rates: Our competitive hourly rates will fit right into your budget and are comparable to other local tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for students who want extra practice to improve their writing skills for homework and tests. With Academic Coaching, we can provide:
- Proactive tutoring support to encourage skill development and greater achievement in class.
- Tailored sessions that address your child's specific needs in homework help, test prep and more.
- The latest teaching methods using proven techniques to get the best out of your young writer.
- Affordable monthly packages to keep budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's what you can expect:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Save
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to highlight your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to pinpoint the exact areas to focus on for success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.