School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Crestview Hills are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Programs Designed with Success in Mind
Our summer camps in Crestview Hills feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and in life. Get ready for a summer of learning without taking away the fun: register for one of our summer courses today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. Your child will enjoy learning more than ever while learning new skills and conquering fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Help your child make great progress even when school is out: get in touch with your closest Sylvan center to see which camps are offered in the Crestview Hills area.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.