When school is out, learning doesn't have to stop! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Bowling Green are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.