With Sylvan's summer camps in Kentucky, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
Our summer camps in Kentucky focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and in life. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!
Summer Camps Kids Love!
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Kentucky to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics & Science camp, where children build robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Imagination and creativity — not to mention important STEM and problem solving skills — will flourish.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): If you have a budding architect or engineer in your family, he or she will love getting hands-on designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations that are based on real-life structures form around the world.