If finding a math tutor in Louisville is on your to-do list, look no further. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Your Child's Needs Call for the Right Math Program
Our range of math programs includes extra practice, hands-on and advanced enrichment, which means you can choose the option that's relevant to your child’s needs and goals. We understand how to provide young learners with the tools they need to grasp concepts in geometry, algebra and a range of other math subjects so they’ll be able to succeed in accomplishing all their goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For children who are falling behind in math and struggling to grasp new concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what they need to improve scores and build confidence. As part of our approach, we aim to make math more relatable to the real world, helping children gain a deeper understanding in and beyond the classroom. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- An emphasis on personalization: Our proven Sylvan MethodTM is designed to help us create a learning plan that works for your child's unique needs.
- Incredible results: Typically, our math students achieve up to two or three times more growth in math scores than their peers. Your child will too!
- Added support and guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors continuously modify learning plans to keep math engaging instead of frustrating.
- Classroom-aligned curriculum: By aligning our math curriculum with local school standards and using modern teaching methods, we make every lesson relevant in the classroom.
- Comparable rates: With rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, we provide the best math help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could do with more math practice outside of school, homework help or a fresh math challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the answer! Our new monthly subscription program offers:
- Tutoring support to sharpen math skills, get ready for tests and approach math more confidently at school.
- Tailored learning sessions that focus on individual needs and goals.
- School-aligned teaching for greater relevance to local school curriculums.
- Interactive activities that promote mastery and reinforce skills learned.
- Expert tutors who teach math in a way that complements math teaching in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options because families need us to be available on afternoons, evenings and weekends!
- Competitively priced monthly packages that make effective math tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Get Started with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.