When it comes to math tutoring in Louisville, we have everything you’re looking for. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen. Our goal is to create tailored learning solutions that will help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals no matter what they happen to be.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
Whether it’s practice, added support or advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a math program that will meet your child’s unique needs. We understand how to provide young learners with the tools they need to grasp concepts in geometry, algebra and a range of other math subjects so they’ll be able to succeed in accomplishing all their goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We know how to make math topics much more relatable to help children achieve more in class and beyond. You can count on our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A personalized approach: We design a learning plan using our Sylvan Method™ approach that targets your child's needs and focuses on what will help them be as successful as possible.
- Fabulous results: With two to three times more growth in math scores than their peers, our tutoring students achieve their goals more often. Your child will too!
- The best support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors know how to provide the guidance and support your child needs every step of the way so math is never frustrating.
- Locally relevant curriculum: We match our math curriculum with most school standards and make sure to utilize the latest and greatest teaching methods.
- Competitive prices: With rates comparable to other tutoring companies, you'll be able to get the most effective math help for your family at a price that works for you.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Our experienced tutors can provide support for homework, studying for tests and managing workloads. Opt for our new monthly subscription program and you’ll get:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Helping your child conquer new math challenges including learning difficult concepts and completing tough homework assignments with confidence is what your advanced math and test prep programs are designed for. You’ll be able to rest easy knowing your elementary, middle school or high school math pro has all the support he or she needs to succeed. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Promote strong math skills that contribute to success from computation to process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Become better prepared and feel more confident at school with the help of tutors who know how to make lessons relevant to the local curriculum.
- Build a strong math foundation with accelerated learning that emphasizes hands-on practice.
- ...and we also have competitive hourly rates!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to talk about how we can meet your needs.