Do you want to know how a math tutor in Kentucky can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in Kentucky can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
Engaging Learning, Measurable Results
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Kentucky locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Ready to Get Started?
It's not too late to prepare for success in the new school year. Schedule an Academic Checkup to find out how your child's academic skills measure up against national norms — and highlight specific areas that need extra attention. Don't wait: start today for just $95*.