It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Bowling Green can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. If your son or daughter would benefit from some extra practice on a particular assignment or simply wants to lay the groundwork to get ahead at school, our expert tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter is having a tough time grasping a new concept or a particular homework assignment, our tutors are happy to help! We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. With this program, expect:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.