Do you want to know how a math tutor in the Paducah, Cape Girardeau and Harrisburg region can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child's full potential in the classroom and beyond? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Find out how your local Sylvan math tutor in the Paducah, Cape Girardeau and Harrisburg region can make math a less frustrating subject and help your child enjoy learning again.
Greater Confidence Leads to Better Results
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Paducah, Cape Girardeau and Harrisburg region locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Take Advantage of Special Savings Today!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Simply get in touch today!