Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. With our test prep in Topeka, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. You can be sure that our program is designed to improve performance — and is proven to lead to higher scores on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
Our expert teachers in Topeka know the test inside and out! Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Topeka for FREE!* It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare today for success tomorrow: call now to get started!