The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. With our test prep in Manhattan, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Manhattan are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Manhattan for FREE*! It means your teen can get familiar with the test format and understand which areas need work in order to attain maximum results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!