When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Overland Park.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!