When school is out, learning doesn't have to stop! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Manhattan.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!