Sylvan’s study skills program in Kansas can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Our program, which is specifically designed for students in grades 4-12, teaches valuable problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that help kids more effectively manage their time and organize their schoolwork. There's no doubt about it: your child's confidence will soar as he or she learns lifelong tools and techniques that can be applied in the classroom and beyond! So don't delay: contact your local Sylvan in Kansas now to make sure your child is equipped for success.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
With the extra burden of homework, advanced classes, part-time jobs and a host of extracurricular activities, it's easy to see how much modern students have to fit in to their schedules. Add college applications to the mix and it can be extremely difficult to stay on top of things. But our study skills program is designed to have a big impact: our tutoring experts help students develop valuable strategies in order to more effectively plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads.
The Skills to Achieve More in School and Beyond
Success begins with a strong foundation. That’s why our study skills program in Kansas emphasizes skills and strategies that students can use at school right away — and, eventually, continue using them to succeed at college and in professional settings. In other words, we always consider the bigger picture, and our goal is to impart lifelong knowledge that can go a long way to ensuring your son or daughter's personal and academic success. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Your Teen Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.