With Sylvan’s study skills program in Kansas, you can help your son or daughter prepare for increasing school workloads and the future challenges that come with college life. Through our study skills program, kids and teens in grades 4-12 will learn important problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that will help them organize and manage packed schedules and increasing schoolwork more effectively. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! We're ready to equip your child for success: simply contact your local Sylvan in Kansas to get started or to find out more.
A Successful Future Starts Now
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.▼
Skills for Greater Success in School, from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation is crucial for success. So our study skills program in Kansas is all about the kind of transferable skills and strategies that can be applied immediately in the classroom — as well as in college and professional settings later on. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. We’re ready to build your child’s skillset so he or she can take on any challenge with confidence.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.