After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Overland Park! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Features of our Robotics & Sciences Courses include:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end