Looking for a math tutor in Wichita? Whether it's help to stop falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, your child is in good hands with our expert tutors.
The Right Program at the Right Time
From additional practice to one-on-one support and advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs that meet the needs of children at many different levels. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A unique approach: In order to ensure an effective learning experience, we use the Sylvan Method™ to tailor a learning plans for your child's unique needs and goals.
- Great results: Did you know that Sylvan math students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than non-Sylvan students? We guarantee your child will make great progress too!
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors provide support throughout, and also continually refine learning plans to make sure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Rest assured that our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive costs: We've made sure our hourly rates compare to other tutoring providers, so you know it's affordable to arrange the best math help for your son or daughter.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider our NEW Academic Coaching program. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school child is on the math fast track, you'll love seeing him or her tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve more success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.