It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time—and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Derby, Kansas can make all the difference. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
From guidance and support with reading and writing to mastering challenging math topics, our tutors will ensure your child is progressing each step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen is feeling frustrated or overwhelmed by the volume of assignments, complex subjects, or unfamiliar teaching methods, turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. This program includes:
- Personalized tutoring that focuses on your child's individual needs so concepts are truly mastered!
- Improved preparation and confidence, and lower stress levels as a result of motivating and inspiring tutoring from our passionate subject experts.
- Expert help on the subjects that require the most attention, like advanced math, history or AP classes.
- Competitive prices.