If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Wichita and Hutchinson region, you’re in luck. Whether your child is starting to fall behind, would benefit from some extra practice or simply has the desire to get ahead in topics like algebra, geometry and advanced math, we know how to ensure your son or daughter succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we design our teaching approach to meet your child’s unique needs so he or she is able to grasp concepts effectively.
- Expert support and guidance: Thanks to our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will have support every step of the way. We tweak your child’s learning plan as we go to make sure math is engaging, not frustrating.
- Incredible results: Our tutoring students often achieve anywhere from two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum matches up with most school standards. Plus, our tutors are well-versed in modern teaching methods, so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, so securing the most effective math help for your family is budget-friendly.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is a budding math genius, our advanced programs will boost confidence and provide the perfect preparation for complex concepts and tough assignments. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Don't Wait to See Results
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a terrific way to pinpoint your child's strengths and pinpoint any skill sets that could use extra attention. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.