Our Robotics & Science courses in the Kansas City region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics & Science courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class