Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Johnston! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Science Courses Include:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course