Do you need a writing tutor in the Omaha region? From falling behind in writing assignments or needing a little extra practice to cement developing skills to getting ahead to start build a foundation for a successful future, we have skilled tutors who can help your child reach his or her goals.
Focused Learning to Meet Specific Needs
Sylvan is committed to providing programs that aim to support your child towards build writing skills that will lead to success. Lessons on sentence structure and grammar and tips for writing compelling college application essays are just a few things our writing tutors can do to help your child build the skills to succeed — and he or she will have fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect: Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer:
- The confidence to be a more engaging writer. Starting with the fundamentals of the writing process including compositing, revising and editing, we make sure your child has a solid foundation.
- Noticeable results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed around the standards of college and career readiness, so the focus is on relevant skills.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutors in the area, so getting the writing help your family needs is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit if your child would benefit from extra practice to improve skills needed for writing-based assignment and tests. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to develop skills to keep up in class.
- Hands-on activities that lay the groundwork for essential skills.
- Targeted tutoring sessions that focus on your child’s specific needs including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Experienced tutors who utilize the latest teaching methods for getting concepts to stick (so you don’t have to worry about being an expert!)
- Affordable rates thanks to our monthly packages that keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Solid writing skills are one of the most important things for a student with ambitious academic goals. This program is designed to help your child with everything from acing advanced courses and building research-based writing skills to writing a college admissions essay that will stand out. With this program, you can expect:
- The confidence to take on new writing challenges.
- The fundamentals of composition that will give your child a leg up in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for writing an engaging college admissions essay that will make an impact.
- Solidify skills with plenty of research and writing practice.
- Hourly rates that suit any budget.
Ready for Results?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.