If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Omaha region, you’re in luck. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
Tailored Tutoring for Each Student
From hands-on support to enrichment, we offer a variety of proven math programs, enabling you to choose the option that fits your child’s specific needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect:
- A tailored approach: Our proven Sylvan Method™ creates tutoring plans that are customized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards, and our tutors employ the latest teaching methods.
- Incredible results: It's true — our students regularly grow their math scores two to three times more than their peers. And we guarantee your child will improve too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors offer hands-on support every step of the way. We update each student's learning plan regularly in order to ensure that math is challenging rather than frustrating.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are competitive. In fact, they compare to other tutoring providers and private tutors. The most effective math help is more budget-friendly than you may think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child needs extra math practice, help with homework assignments or more of a challenge, Academic Coaching is a great option! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child that’s on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can be an effective way to help him or her tackle new math concepts and homework assignments with confidence. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Build advanced math skills including computation, reasoning, process and problem solving to establish a strong foundation for success.
- Gain more math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that will make sure tough concepts stick.
- Feel better prepared and more confident in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum so they’re able to align their Sylvan lessons with what your child is learning at school.
- Be equipped for success thanks to advanced programs that keep your child at their top of his or her class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.