Whether your family is interested in tutoring, enrichment or getting into college, Sylvan's tutoring programs in Indianapolis, Indiana are here to guide you through each step of your child's academic journey. We appreciate that learning new topics can sometimes be difficult and frustrating. That’s where our tutoring center can help. From timely homework help to engaging, personalized instruction, we design our programs to meet individual needs, boost performance at school and restore the love of learning. Complete our form or call now to find out how together we can help your child succeed!
Ready for Better Results?
At Sylvan, we’re well-known for delivering great results. Our students typically see up to three times more growth in their math and reading scores than kids who don’t come to Sylvan. It's a statistic that speaks to our 35 years of experience bringing the best out of students.▼
A Different Way to Learn
When it comes to tutoring programs that truly make a difference, you can depend on your local Sylvan in Indianapolis, Indiana. In addition to aligning with college and career readiness standards, our tailored, engaging programs use iPads® as learning tools to further enrich the learning experience. Choose Sylvan: we know how to help Indianapolis students get more from learning.
Contact Us To Explore The Ways We Can Help:
- Math tutoring: We accommodate students of all grades and skill levels, helping them tackle tricky concepts so they can master math.
- Reading tutoring: Not all students are natural born readers, and even those with a love of reading can require extra assistance at times. At Sylvan, we will develop a learning plan that’s personalized to your child’s unique needs, focusing on the appropriate skills he or she needs to excel.
- Writing tutoring: There’s no question that writing is a vital skill for the classroom and beyond. Whether your child needs help writing complete sentences or developing a thesis statement, our tutors will use a variety of techniques to help your child build invaluable skills that can last a lifetime.
- Homework help: As projects and assignments become more and more complex (hello, pre-algebra!), sometimes a little extra help is required on an as-needed basis. Homework help is perfect for students who need guidance on specific topics or projects from time to time, rather than on an ongoing basis.
- And much more — connect with Sylvan today!
Start Now and Receive Our Limited-Time Offer!
At Sylvan Learning, we know what it takes to help students achieve academic success. With an Academic Checkup, you can prepare for better grades in the new school year by finding out how your child compares to national norms and targeting specific areas for improvement. There's no better time than now to get started: arrange your checkup for just $95*.