Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! With summer camps in Seymour from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Our summer camps in Seymour offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and in life. Get ready to enjoy a summer of learning that's big on fun: register for one of our summer camps today!▼
Camps That are Big on Fun and Learning
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. No tedious math or writing exercises here! We also like to see our students learn how to work as a team, so we encourage children to sign up with friends or meet new buddies during our fun, collaborative activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan to see which camps are available in the Seymour area.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.