The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Franklin.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Our summer camps in Franklin feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. The skills your child gains at Sylvan — from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) to reading, writing and study skills — can make a big difference beyond the classroom. Prepare for a summer of learning without sacrificing fun: sign your child up for one of our summer camps today!▼
Fire Up Imagination and Creativity This Summer
Sylvan’s summer camps are a place where inspiration, motivation and creativity unite to deliver a truly memorable experience. That means an end to math and writing drills! We also encourage a collaborative group dynamic, so we're happy for kids to sign up with their friends or work together with new acquaintances on a variety of fun. Your child will enjoy learning more than ever while learning new skills and conquering fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Help your child make great progress even when school is out: get in touch with your closest Sylvan to see which camps are offered in the Franklin area.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way! How cool is that?
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities. Your child will build, evaluate and reconstruct creations that take inspiration from real-life structures from all over the world!