As your child makes his or her way through school, it's inevitable that the workloads will become more demanding and the assignments will get tougher — but there is a way to prepare for these growing challenges. With our study skills program in Schererville, you can help your child get ahead of the game when it comes to time management, exam preparation and even college applications. It's a great way to gain the skills needed to balance even the longest "to do" list. In fact, our study skills program doesn't only focus on academic techniques: it builds great all-round organizational habits that last a lifetime. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills.
An Approach Tailored to Your Child
No two students are exactly the same when it comes to learning those all important “higher order” thinking skills. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. That's why we assess each student's needs to help ensure every session is both relevant and personalized, emphasizing the most effective ways to study, achieve better grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Our Tutors Can Help Make a Difference
So what should your expectations be when you register your child for our study skills program in Schererville? Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also work on encouraging a positive attitude and acknowledging students for every goal and milestone reached.
Take a closer look at our study skills program:
- Tips for developing better time management and planning habits.
- Test day strategies for managing stress and improving results.
- Efficient note-taking techniques that will make studying and preparing for tests easier.
- Active reading and listening strategies that will increase comprehension and improve presentation skills.
- Learn research best practices, how to choose the right sources and how to write an accurate bibliography.
- Practice and improve written communication skills.
- Help navigating the ins and out of the college admissions process and getting ready for job interviews.
- Beneficial scheduling options that will help you manage your family’s time effectively.