Help ensure your son or daughter is prepared for the growing workloads of school and the upcoming challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Indiana. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! Contact your local Sylvan in Indiana now to find out how we can equip your child for success.
Prepare for a Bright Future Ahead
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.▼
Achieve More from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation is crucial for success. That’s why our study skills program in Indiana is designed to equip teens with vital skills and strategies that they can not only put to use right away in any grade, but that they can also carry with them into college and even into future careers. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. Together we can build your child’s skillset (and confidence!) so he or she can take on any challenge.
Your Teen Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more efficiently.
- Strategies for setting short-term and long-term goals.
- Techniques for planning and tracking long term projects.
- Organizational methods for setting up an effective personal study area and tackling homework.
- Planning and performance management skills, including how to use an academic calendar, track grades and set personal expectations.
- Tactics for expectation management, including developing skills in active listening and identifying teacher expectations.
- How to navigate college admissions requirements, including the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation tips and tricks, including learning how to write an impactful resume and cover letter, and how to ace a job interview.