As school workloads grow and the challenges of college get closer, you can help ensure your son or daughter is prepared with Sylvan’s study skills program in Indiana. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Indiana today to get started.
Start Now, Succeed Tomorrow
With the extra burden of homework, advanced classes, part-time jobs and a host of extracurricular activities, it's easy to see how much modern students have to fit in to their schedules. Add college applications to the mix and it can be extremely difficult to stay on top of things. But our study skills program is designed to have a big impact: our tutoring experts help students develop valuable strategies in order to more effectively plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads.
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success starts with a solid foundation. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in Indiana is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at college and in career settings. Because we see the bigger picture, we’re always dedicated to instilling lifelong knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.