There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Fishers! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Fishers to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date