There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Indianapolis! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Always Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course