With an expert reading tutor in Fishers on your side, your child’s reading abilities will grow, leading to better results and more confidence in the classroom and beyond. Our talented tutors are here to provide the personalized learning your child needs to succeed, no matter if he or she is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead.
Different Programs for Different Needs
At Sylvan, you'll find several different approaches to reading tutoring that focus on children's unique needs at different stages in their educational journey. After pinpointing your child’s current level, we’ll recommend the right path to ensure he or she can get results quickly.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is specifically designed for kids who need extra help to take their reading scores up to their grade level. Here's what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Better scores at school and more success with homework. We guarantee progress!
- The tailored support your child needs. With our in-depth reading assessment, we're able to identify exactly what your child needs to get better at reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- A real confidence boost. Our certified reading tutors create personalized learning plans and update them as needed, making sure that reading is a fun challenge rather than a source of frustration.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates can be compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors, which means the best reading help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra support with reading-related homework and tests and to stay on track in the classroom. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is either on the fast track or needs some extra guidance to manage bigger workloads, you can give your teen the support he or she needs to adapt to accelerated coursework and excel at college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Greater confidence (and a lot less stress) when it comes to tackling large workloads.
- Efficiency at completing challenging reading assignments.
- Better time management for managing homework tasks and preparing for tests with significant reading components, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Higher scores on classwork, tests and on college entrance exams, as well as good preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Don't Miss Out on Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to highlight your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to pinpoint the exact areas to focus on for success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.