If finding a math tutor in Fishers is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your child is slipping behind, needs more practice or is looking for a chance to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors are experts at making it happen.
Choose the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From additional practice to one-on-one support and advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs that meet the needs of children at many different levels. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We make math relatable so your child can achieve bigger success in the classroom and in life. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A targeted approach: With our proven Sylvan MethodTM approach, we'll make sure to tailor a learning plan that takes into consideration how your child works best.
- Top-of-the-line guidance and support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors are trained to provide the best support every step of the way. We're constantly adjusting your child's learning plan to take the frustration out of math class.
- Bigger, better results: We guarantee you child will see results, just like the rest of our tutoring students who typically see up to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers.
- School-aligned curriculum: By designing our math curriculum with the local school standards in mind, our tutors are able to make lessons even more relevant to the classroom.
- Competitive rates: With hourly rates that are comparable to other tutors, you can get the best math help AND stay on budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child requires extra support for homework assignments, could benefit from a little more practice or just needs an extra challenge to stay engaged, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the perfect solution. Our new monthly subscription program comes with:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills and tests — and building confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that account for your child's specific needs.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure the best results in class.
- Interactive activities that are designed to reinforce learning and promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who understand exactly how math is taught in modern schools.
- Convenient scheduling for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that fit your family's math needs and monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence in the classroom.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Learn About Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to highlight your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to pinpoint the exact areas to focus on for success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.