If you're comparing math tutors in Elkhart, your search ends here. Whether your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little added practice or is looking to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our tutors are here to help.
Your Child's Needs Call for the Right Math Program
Sylvan’s selection of math programs include extra practice, additional support and advanced enrichment — all tailored to meet your child’s needs. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our NEW Academic Coaching program. Our new monthly subscription program offers:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills and tests — and building confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that account for your child's specific needs.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure the best results in class.
- Interactive activities that are designed to reinforce learning and promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who understand exactly how math is taught in modern schools.
- Convenient scheduling for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that fit your family's math needs and monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence in the classroom.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you book an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we will compare your child's academic skills to nationwide norms — and use our findings to pinpoint areas for improvement. Don’t wait: start today for just $95*!