It’s only natural for kids to struggle with homework from time to time, which is why Sylvan is here to provide the tailored homework help in Valparaiso your family needs. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Tailored Learning That Makes a Big Difference
Whether it's a math problem, reading comprehension or any other kind of academic challenge, we equip students to excel at homework tasks time and time again.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We can lower frustration, boost comprehension and teach your child how to apply new skills, leading to higher grades and better performance in class. With Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel completely supported with personal sessions that focus on his or her unique strengths and needs, so concepts truly click and confidence soars. We offer homework help in a range of different subject areas. (No need for you to become the expert!)
- Boost comprehension and conquer skills through deep learning and effective skill practices.
- Improve confidence and lower frustration, which is reinforced through frequent feedback and regular recognition from the tutor for every skill your child masters.
- Get effective homework help at an affordable rate, with competitively priced monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. Benefits of this program include:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.